Saturday 2 March 2013

Small Blocks of Time

Today's advice from the group was about working on your project every day even if you don't have a whole heap of time. Very apt as today is one of those where being short on time rings true. And as much as I snorted at the idea of only doing a few minutes worth, I felt I should give it a go before dismissing it.




So I opened up my two texture files and saved each in all the different colours. I then imported these into my progress sheet from yesterday. And I discovered that I'd neglected to add the lighter violet colour. So I rejigged again and now there are three of each shade in a combination of the two textures.

It may not be a giant leap forward but it's progress nonetheless which is what today's prompt was all about.

Until next time
Px

No comments:

Post a Comment